A secure client portal provides a personalized and flexible solution to collaborate with stakeholders from outside your organization.
Nimbus Portal software is the perfect way to safely share and comment on ongoing client projects.
- Collaborate on workspaces with Nimbus Note.
- Communicate effectively.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Watch your business grow.
- Make client file sharing simple and easy.
Adding files into the editor #
You can add audio, video, images, embeds, and more more into the editor.
Drop files, resize and move blocks #
- Drag and drop files into the editor.
- Move files to columns by dragging them.
- Click and drag the block to the right/left, or up/down.
Adding files into the table #
To add a picture into the table:
- Click the table icon or use cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + t.
- Select Attachment as the type of column or cell.
- Upload files from your computer, or drag and drop them.
Embed popular services like YouTube, Google Maps and Google Docs #
Below are some examples of embedding from Youtube, Google Maps, and Google Spreadsheets.
- Click on the arrow and select Embed or cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + m.
- Paste or type the URL.
Сhoose your structure in Business/Team #
To organize information properly, you need a good filing system. In addition to searchable tags and nested folders, Nimbus Note allows you to organize your pages into Workspaces.
A member may have different permission levels in different workspaces. For example, a member might be an admin in one workspace and have read-only permissions in another.
Nimbus Note also offers organizations for Business and Teams.
Guest accounts #
A guest account is a user who has been invited to the organization, but with limited permissions. Guest users do not need to be paid for, but they have a number of restrictions – for example, they can only be added to one workspace and their stay in the organization can be limited in time.
👆 Note: You can only invite a guest to a specific workspace. The guest cannot be set as the workspace administrator, but you can give the guest one of the following permissions: Can create and edit or Read only.
Offline Access #
On Nimbus Note you can work with pages in offline mode.
For offline mode, you need to use the mobile or desktop version of Nimbus Note.