If you create Microsoft Office documents through OneDrive, then you will likely be interested in adding embeds of created documents to Nimbus Note.
How to copy embed code in Microsoft OneDrive? #
- Open https://onedrive.live.com through your account.
- Hover the mouse over the desired document and click on the selecting icon.
- Click on Embed.
- Click and copy the iframe code.
How to add embed code into Nimbus Note? #
- Go to Nimbus Note and open the desired page.
- Create an embed object and paste the Iframe code.
- Done! The document is added to the page.
Resize Embeds #
- Drag the upper-right corner and resize (all proportions will be preserved).
- For free resizing, hold the ALT key and change the size using the bottom-right chip.
Note: To return the embed to its original position, use the hotkey Ctrl + Z, or click the three dots and select Undo.