You can easily import all your notes to Nimbus Note.
If you are moving from Evernote, your first step is to export notes (selected notes, notebooks, or all your notes) from EN. To accomplish this, please read this article>>
Once you have your notes exported in .enex format, you can add them to your Nimbus Note account.
The fastest way to import your notes to Nimbus is to click on this link>> Here, you can browse the .enex file(s) you saved after the Evernote export and import it effortlessly.
Please be informed that ENEX files unfortunately don’t support the folder structure you had in Evernote. If you need to keep your Evernote folder structure, we recommend migrating notebook by notebook.
Importing your notes to Nimbus Note
Here is an alternative way to import to Nimbus:
- Create a Nimbus account or log in if you already have one.
- Go to Settings in the Nimbus Web version.
- Go to the tab “Import from Evernote” and click the “Browse” button.
- Select the .enex file that you’ve saved from your Evernote export.
- Select the Nimbus folder where you would like to import your notes.
- Give our system some time to finish the import. You can close the page and switch to other tasks. When the import is finished, you will get a notification by email.
- Continue using your favorite notes in Nimbus Note!
If you have any questions or issues with the import process, feel free to contact us at
Are you ready to create your Nimbus Account?