How Chrome browser helps you manage more efficiently
You’ll have the ability to use your favorite IT tools in order to delete or install certain apps, manage enterprise features, toggle extensions, and enforce different policies on each device. What’s great about Chrome OS is that you don’t have to leave your admin computer to make all of these organization-wide changes.
Here are some other managerial changes you can make through the Chrome operating system:
- Access an admin console that’s cloud-based from anywhere in order to enact policies for employees using the Chrome browser throughout your organization.
- See a detailed report that lists every computer’s current version of the browser, downloaded extensions and apps, and active policies.
- Use configuration tools from Linux or Mac or Group Policy from windows in order to gain managerial control for corporate devices.
- Google offers professionals a policy template for each of these 3 popular platforms to ensure seamless integration with the Chrome OS.
Manage all of the Chrome devices
You’ll be able to manage several Chrome features within these devices from an admin console that’s cloud-based. Whether you want to determine which apps are deleted or pre-installed, enact certain policies across the board, connect each device to the organization’s Wi-Fi network or VPN, you’ll be able to perform all of this with the Chrome operating system.
Managers working with Chrome devices or browsers will be able to enact a variety of policies, including:
- Enact and customize security and privacy policies
- Blacklist or whitelist certain site URLs and apps
- Toggle auto-updates for Chrome
- Install business extensions and apps
- Manage the apps and extensions from the cloud-based admin panel
If you’re looking for more effective ways to manage processes within your organization, the Chrome operating system may be just what you’re looking for. Give it a try!