Using the drag-n-drop function, you can easily move blocks, pages and folders in Nimbus Note.
To move a block:
- Hover the cursor over the three dots menu next to the block.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the block to the desired location inside the page.
To move a page to a different folder:
- In the list of pages, hover over the page you want to move.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the page to the desired folder.
You can also move any folder (except the default one) to another folder. This will make the folder being moved become a subfolder. To move a folder:
- In the folders list, hover over the folder you want to move.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag the folder to the other desired folder.