Press Convert MP4 or GIF –
Select the desired format and resolution of the future video –
Next, press Convert Video. Conversion can take a while and depends on the original video size. We strongly recommend AGAINST closing the page before the conversion is finished, as the video might be lost.
You can read more info here – https://nimbusweb.me/guides/screenshot/why-dont-i-hear-sound-after-converting-into-mp4/
1) Open the page with the desired video.
2) Click on the Edit button to go to the video editor –
3) Click on Convert to MP4/GIF –
4) Select GIF and desired frame rate (FPS) –
4) Click Start convert and wait for the video to finish converting –
5) Click Done to save the video –