- General Settings
- Theme Settings
- Logo Settings
- Header Settings
- Reset settings
On Nimbus Note, you can change the appearance of public pages/ folders and add components of your brand to them. The option is offered just for organizations. For each workspace, you can change the appearance of public pages.
To tailor the look you want:
- Open the business organization dashboard at https://teams.nimbusweb.me
- Go to the Workspaces page
- Click the menu of the desired workspace and select Branding : Public pages
Next, a menu will open, allowing you to change the appearance of public pages.
- At the moment, you can change the upper components of a public page (logo, top bar, buttons, and so on). For your convenience, we also allow you to view a demo of the public page, so you can immediately see what your public page or folder will look like.
👆 Important: after you have made the modifications you need, you need to save them using the Save changes button.
- You can check the modifications instantly on any public link from the desired workspace. You can get the link by clicking on the Get Public Link button or through the context menu of a page or folder.
Now let’s see the appearance settings we can change 🙂
General Settings #
Switch on/ off page indexing by search engines #
- At the moment, public pages are not indexed by online search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.). To alter this in the settings, select the Allow Search Engines indexing
By default, this option is disabled. If activated, it will be indexed by public online search engines into public pages. And vice versa – if you uncheck it, then again we close the pages from indexing.
Disabling the top bar #
- Top bar – the top panel where the menu lies, as well as buttons of numerous settings
- If you wish, you can disable it by turning off Top bar under Branding settings
Show the copy link icon #
You can copy links to blocks on public pages. This feature is enabled by default.
But in Business / Teams, you can disable this under Branding by switching the toggle to the inactive state.
Show table of contents #
In business / teams, you can show/hide the outliner in public pages.
- To do this, move the toggle switch to active/inactive and click Save changes.
Theme Settings #
Theme (white/dark) #
- Nimbus Note has two styles for public pages: light and dark. By default, there is a light theme.
- If you wish, you can choose a dark one and it will open for visitors to your public pages.
Logo Settings #
Logo design modification #
At the moment, the Nimbus Note logo design is displayed on public pages
But you can add your own. Just go to Set logo in the settings.
- Click on Upload
- Next, choose the wanted logo image from the computer disk
- Click the Save button
In the future, you can change the logo using the Upload button. Also, you can default to the Nimbus Note logo by clicking Reset
Logo position #
- The position of the logo can be changed, i.e. reveal it in the center and on the right
- You can choose a new position through the option Logo position
👆 Important: if you change the area of the logo design, the top bar in public pages will be immediately disabled.
Logo link #
- Also, you can define a link that will open when you click on the logo design. To do this, click Edit in the Logo link and specify the desired link
Further, you can change the link or delete it (you need to select Reset).
- The favicon is a small icon that appears in the tab of the page next to its name
- In Nimbus Note you can upload an icon to use as your favicon. To change the favicon, click on Upload and choose an image. In the future, you can change the favicon or erase it, in which case the standard Nimbus Note favicon will be shown.
Default Image for SMM posts #
When you add a link to a public page and post it on social media, you’ll see the preview of the page. Users with a Teams account can choose the preview image!
To do this, go to the branding section of the public page and select an image in the Default Image for SMM posting menu.
- Go to the branding section of the public page.
- Click Upload in the Default Image for SMM posting section.
- Choose your image.
- Click on Save changes.
The picture will be used for different systems: Facebook, Twitter, Slack, etc.
Header Settings #
Enable/disable the «Full-screen» button #
- Using the Full-screen button, you can expand the page to its full width
- If you don’t need it, you can also turn it off in the branding settings.
Share button #
- Using the sharing menu, you can get an embed on a page or folder or share links to social networks.
- If you do not need this, then the button (and the menu) can be disabled in the branding settings
Data created #
- Each page has its creation date. By default, it is not shown, but if you wish, you can enable it
The creation date is displayed above the page name
Reset settings #
If you do not like something in the brand-new type of your public pages or you made mistakes, then at any time you can dispose of the modifications and return to the original form. To do this, use the Reset to default button.