A member may have different permission levels in different workspaces. For example, a member might be an admin in one workspace and have read-only permissions in another.
Note: Each workspace is independent, with its own pages, folders, reminders, and members.
Types of accounts in organizations #
- Organization Owner and Managers have access to all workspace and to the organization’s console.
- Organization Members can access the workspaces they have been added to by the organization Owner or Managers.
- Members with a Guest role can have access to only one workspace and their stay in the organization can be limited in time.
Note: Members and Guests do not have access to the organization console. They only have access to the specific workspaces they were added to.
Types of permissions in workspaces #
- Admin – users can edit pages, add new pages, and share your pages through public pages. They can also control access to workspace pages and folders.
- Can create and edit – users will be able to do full-fledged work on pages – read, edit, and even delete pages. Folders and tags management will also be available.
- Read only – user’s pages will be available only for reading.