The Organization console is a place where you can manage your organizations (both personal and business), workspaces and members. You can also track organization statistics and billing information, add branding to public pages & web client and much more. All of this is available in https://teams.nimbusweb.me/.
General Settings #
In Settings, you can view or change information such as the name of the organization.
Custom domain (CNAME) #
After creating an organization, you will get a subdomain in the format “yourcompany.nimbusweb.me“
Optionally, you can add your personal domain. Then the web client and public pages will be displayed on a subdomain like “mypages.mydomain.com”.
To add a custom domain, you need to go to the settings.
- Fill the field Custom Subdomain.
- Click on Save changes.
Then, when you go to the organization in the web client, you and your members will use the domain you have set.
☝ Note: CNAME option is available only for Business plans.
In the Statistics section you can see:
- count of users
- user traffic
- count of workspaces / folders / pages
- useful links.
- Also, you can always return to your pages from the console. To do this, click on Back to Nimbus Note.
In the Members section you can add members to your organization and manage them.
Manage members #
To manage members you need to go to the Members section.
- To manage and edit, select Manage.
- Then click on the member.
Invite new members #
- To add a member, click on Invite new members.
To organize information properly, you need a good filing system. In addition to searchable tags and nested folders, Nimbus Note allows you to organize your pages into Workspaces.
A member may have different permission levels in different workspaces. For example, a member might be an admin in one workspace and have read-only permissions in another.
☝ Note: Each workspace is independent, with its own pages, folders, reminders, and members.
In the Workspaces section, you can create a new workspace, manage existing workspaces, and invite / add members to the workspace.
Manage workspaces #
To manage workspaces you need to go to the Manage section.
- Click on the three dots.
- Settings – opens the workspace settings panel.Branding Shared pages – here you can change the appearance of shared pages / folders and add components of your brand to them.☝ Note: Branding feature is available only for Business plan users. ?Read more about Branding Shared pages
- Open Workspace – clicking will open the selected workspace in a new tab into the web client.
- Invite members – you will be able to invite / add members to the workspace.
- Rename – you will be able to change the workspace name.
- Delete – you will be able to delete the workspace.
- You can also change the workspace logo if you click on the workspace and select the three dots menu.
- Or just click on the workspace logo.
Create a workspace #
- Click on Create a workspace.
☝ Note: Free plan users can have only one workspace, Premium users – up to three, and Business users – an unlimited count of workspaces.
- In the Billing section you will have access to information about the subscription and billing history. Also here you can update your plan.
☝ The Billing section is available only to Owner.
- Read FAQ – by clicking you can learn more about billing.
Creating a multi-organization #
To create an organization, follow these steps.
- Fill the Organization name.
- Enter the Organization address.
- Fill the Workspace Name.
- Select from the drop-down list What do you do or your team do?
- Select an approximate count of team members.
- Fill the Сustom domain (optional).
- Then press Save changes.
☝ Note: You can create an unlimited amount of organizations.
Organization logo #
To set an organization logo you need to:
- Click on Organization logo.
- Upload small logo to display the logo in the organization settings and in embeds.
- Upload big logo to display on the login page.
You can change the appearance of public pages / folders and add components of your brand to them.
☝ Note: This feature is available only for Business plan users.