- A quick way to create a page
- Search through the template gallery to get inspired
- Drop files, resize and move blocks
- Access block options
- Convert Blocks
- More items
- Embed a popular website like YouTube, Google Maps, Google Docs
- Create Table
- Insert objects into your table
- Set styles to your text
- Expand pages to full width
- Additional options for your pages
- Hide/show sidebar
With Nimbus Note, you can easily create pages with different data and styles. You can also customize the appearance of pages with the help of our built-in tools and sidebar.
Every page in Nimbus is a unique area where you can add or embed almost anything. You can also share created pages as Public Pages for the outside world to view.
Open your workspace in Nimbus Note and create pages. You can write down your ideas and add different information such as documents, links, audio and video recordings and so on.
Create different folders and subfolders. Easily store all important information and access it any time you want.
A quick way to create a page #
There are several ways to quickly create a page:
- Click on + or use keyboard combination ctrl + opt/alt + n to create a page
- Click on create your page
- Select a folder and in right-click menu choose Create new page
In Nimbus Note, you can create a page in a new tab:
- Right-click on + button.
- Select Create page in new tab
You can also open an existing page in a new tab:
- Right-click on the page.
- Select Open in new tab
Search through the template gallery to get inspired #
We have ready-made templates for different categories. Use them and see for yourself how easy and convenient they are!
- Create a new page.
- Click on Templates.
- Select the template you need and click Use template.
Drop files, resize and move blocks #
- drag and drop files into the editor
- move files to columns using drag and drop
- click and drag the block to the right/left, or up/down
Access block options #
It’s very easy and convenient to work with blocks. Just select the menu, and a list with many options will appear.
- click on the three dots menu
Convert Blocks #
Convert blocks to code / embed / task / quote etc.
- Click on the three dots menu
- Choose Convert to
More items #
- click on the arrow in the editor to display More items
- outline cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + o
- section break cmd/ctrl + h
- quote cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + q
- link cmd/ctrl + k
- code cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + c
- embed cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + m
- bookmark cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + b
- mention @
- Google Drive cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + g
Embed a popular website like YouTube, Google Maps, Google Docs #
You can easily add embeds from popular sites. You can also use Google Sheets to work with spreadsheets.
- click the arrow and select Embed or use cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + m
- insert or print the URL
Create Table #
- select the table icon or use cmd/ctrl + ⌥/alt + t
- pull the corner to resize the table
Insert objects into your table #
- click on the column menu and select Column type
- select a cell and use the Cell type menu
Set styles to your text #
Use different styles to format and change the appearance of your text.
- select text
- select bold/italic/highlight
Use the cmd/ctrl + v hotkey to add text into a page.
If you want to insert text without formatting (e.g., without text color or bold font) use cmd/ctrl + shift + v.
Expand pages to full width #
- click on the three dots menu
- select Appearance
- Toggle the Full width setting on or off, or use cmd/ctrl + alt + w
Additional options for your pages #
Use additional options to export pages, copy to clipboard or change the page’s appearance.
- click on three dots menu on the panel
- select Export Page
Hide/show sidebar #
Hide the sidebar to expand your work area!
- click on the arrow or use ctrl + opt/alt + s to hide the sidebar
- hover the cursor over pages / folders / tags / trash icons to show content
- click on the menu or use ctrl + opt/alt + s to open the sidebar