Here you can find out everything about making a backup copy and exporting your data.
Nimbus Note provides you two options: Server backups and Bulk export into HTML or PDF
Bulk export into HTML or PDF #
Use the desktop version of Nimbus Note to make bulk export of all pages (including pages from the old editor)
- Click on File, select Export all pages
- In the next dialogue box choose what you need: Export to PDF or HTML
- Select a folder and export will start
- After the export finishes, you can open the folder to which all the pages were exported
- Attachments and files will also be saved in the Assets folder during exporting to HTML
☝ Note: You can also always click on Cancel during export. The export will stop and the folder will not be created
Export of folder with pages #
- make a right-click on the folder and select Export pages
☝ Note: If your folder contains subfolders with pages, then when you export the main folder, all subfolders with pages will also be exported.
Export of one page #
- Open the page and select the three dots menu
- Choose Export page
☝ The export to HTML and PDF in mobile applications has not yet been implemented, but we are working on this!
Server backups #
You can always restore pages/folders with backups that Nimbus page automatically creates every week. The data will be restored to new pages and folders.
☝ Note: Old pages and folders will not be deleted
👉 Only users of Nimbus Note premium plan can restore data from backups.
- go to the Account Settings
- choose Backup and restore and in the appearing window select the backup for the date you want and click Next
- Choose the folder and select the page (or pages) you want to restore and click on Restore
- Сheck the box next to the folder if you want to restore all pages in it
☝ Note: You can use the search if you cannot find the page or folder in the list.
- Nimbus Note automatically backs up pages every week
- For Pro account owners, Nimbus Note stores the last 10 backups