In the Client Portals, you can fully interact with your clients using the help of tasks. Your clients can see the status of the tasks you are working on and create new ones if they wish. Learn more about task lists in
In the portal, you can fully interact with your clients using the help of tasks. Your clients can see the status of the tasks you are working on and create new ones if they wish. Learn more about task lists in Nimbus Note here.
How to add a task list widget #
1) Go to the portal customizer.
2) Go to the desired portal page and click Add page widget:
3) Select Task list:
4) In the window that appears, you will see lists of tasks in the workspace. Select the desired ones by clicking on the checkbox:
5) Selected lists are moved to the top of the window. You can remove them by clicking on the trash can icon:
If you know the name of the task list or the page that has the desired list, you can use the page or list search:
6) After the lists are selected, click on Save:
7) Next, click on Save Changes to publish the widget on the portal:
How to edit a widget #
To edit data in the widget, you must click on the widget’s edit icon:
Next, you can add or remove task lists from the widget.
How to remove the task list widget #
Go to widget editing mode and press Delete:
How clients can work with tasks in the portal #
In the task list widget, the portal client can fully interact with the tasks, including:
- Mark tasks as completed and vice versa;
- Change task attributes (description, label, date, etc.);
- Add new tasks.
You can learn more about interacting with tasks here.